Nutwell Medical Supplies is a UK-based retailer that offers the highest quality medical products at the best prices. We supply to many GP surgeries, medical staff, nursing homes, and the general public.
We currently sell a variety of products frommedical equipment, first aid equipment and supplies, office stationery, cleaning consumables and essentials for outdoors. Have a browse round our shop into the different categories. If you require any assistance, looking for something in particular or have any general questions then please contact us via the eBay messaging service.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase and wish to return or exchange it, please note the following guidelines:
If you wish to cancel your order, please contact us through the eBay messaging service quoting your reason and order number before 11am the next working day.
Please note if you leave it any later than this, your order may have been processed and dispatched. In this instance you will have to wait to receive your order then raise a return request, delaying your refund.
Our operational hours are Monday to Friday, 9am - 4.30pm (excluding bank holidays)
You will have up to 30 days from the day after delivery to cancel your order and request a return or exchange.
- All refunds will be credited to PayPal or the original payment card.
- If a product is unsuitable or you no longer require the item(s), you will be required to pay the return postage costs and will only be refunded the price of the product, not postage costs.
- The goods are your responsibility until we receive them back.Item(s) must be returned in a saleable condition and any tags must be intact.
- We will only provide a full refund including postage charges if the item is defective, and we do not refund any costs of return postage unless we have made an error.
- If only part of your order is returned, the cost of the missing parts will be deducted, and the postage charge will not be refunded.
- For hygiene reasons, this policy does not include undergarments, health or beauty products, unless they are mis-described or faulty.
This policy does not affect your statutory rights relating to faulty or mis-described goods or your right to cancel orders under the consumer protection (distance selling) regulations, further details of which are available from the local trading standard department or citizens advice bureau.
If you have any questions please contact via ebay's messaging system.